Hello Sunday!

23:20:00

Hello Kikays!

A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.

We are now going to Victory Church at Festival Mall, Alabang 4th Floor. Let's praise and worship God.
I wear my comfortable clothes today. A jeans and matching British crop top & belt. I made my hama beads chocker.


I love DIY crafts!
I made a chocker made of Hama Beads. Soon I'll be posting the other chockers and check out on my IG account.



If God is all you have, you have all you need. - John 14:8





Crop top | Random Store
British Belt | YRYS
Jeans | Bizaare
Sneakers | Random Store
Bracelets | DIY



xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

"Beautiful things happen When you distance yourself From negativity."

A post shared by Dhez Decena Eugenio 🌼 (@kikaydhez) on